Sunday, May 13, 2012

things

Not much to tell lately, saddened by the loss of Cross racer and super nice guy Kevin Watson, I'll miss the parking lot chats with him especially. Found this pic I took of him racing in 2009.


Also one of my amazing neighbors in Craighurst passed away, towns a little smaller today. Dave was one of the first people to welcome me here.

But I have been keeping things in perspective and having a great time coaching, and trying to impart some wisdom on the younger riders i'm working with.

The big bike was a success big thanks to all who donated, took a day or two afterwards but I did reach my last minute goal of $100.00. THANK YOU. We ended up losing the race to the tri club but together raised more than $3000.00

Finally after my cold flared up again I headed to see a doc and got the standard try these antibiotics, we'll see if they work.








No comments: