Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little help

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1006860&lis=0&supId=359335775

Hello folks, I'm putting my hat in my hand and asking for my loyal followers to kick in a buck or two to help me reach my goal of $100.00. Money going to the heart and stroke foundation,

Tomorrow night(thursday) ill be jumping on board the Big Bike, holds 30 people and racing head to head against the Barrie tri club on the georgian downs racetrack. (could be some side betting going on too)

I do feel this is a bit of a personal cause as my father passed away at 57  from heart disease in 2008.

A couple bucks from each of my 150+ daily readers could easily surpass my goal of $100.00

Please follow the link above to my page to donate. Its quick and easy and you get a tax receipt.

thanks for reading and if you choose to toss a couple bucks in Thank you again.







No comments: