Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hi

Well i had to step away for a bit in an effort to keep this thing positive. But im back now, im sure you missed me.

Still icing the knee, popping naproxen like candy, and crushing some glucosamine and condroiten. but it has gotten a fair bit better with the time off the bike.

I did cheat a little and rode last Friday afternoon. But Karma caught up with me with a jammed chain, and a minivan rescue from Pine ridge. After my riding buddies, Tristan, Jeremy and Brandon just looked at my jammed chain and said "that sucks" and kept riding. Jerks.

Long hike in the snow today with starbuck, not snowshoe depth yet, followed by a spin on the rollers, finishing "The Sandlot" great flick for the rollers.

"Michael Squints Palledorous walked a little taller that day. And we had to tip our hats to him. He was lucky she hadn't beat the *crap* out of him. We wouldn't have blamed her. What he'd done was sneaky, rotten, and low... and cool. Not another one among us would have ever in a million years even for a million dollars have the guts to put the move on the lifeguard. He did. He had kissed a woman. And he had kissed her long and good. We got banned from the pool forever that day. But every time we walked by after that, the lifeguard looked down from her tower, right over at Squints, and smiled. "


Last night I headed down to Guelph to meet with my fellow members of the OCA events committee. Good meeting, got a lot accomplished, obviously cant say anything as its not set in stone or public yet so don't ask unless your bearing beer.

stoked

2 comments:

Peter said...

I know a kinesiologist who might be able to help ....

Matt Spak said...

I've also heard about this ray gun that is called voo doo science that could be available