Friday, November 18, 2011

have to say it, Goodlivin

yeah, really been trying to cut back on sayin it but today was so much of it. A dusting of snow overnight, a sunny beautiful day made for an awesome ride.


Jer says I was riding on the road and dived into the woods to take it, yet clearly was taken at a bridge crossing deep in the secret forest. Something for everyone today even crossed over some ski tracks. Eager beavers those skiers.

Weekend is shaping up nicely, road tomorrow, mtb sunday is the plan.

Technology: figured out how to get a tv show off my PVR onto a DVD, google can solve anything if asked.

Reading: Article about Leadville written by some joker in Canadian Cycling magazine(which also has a small photo and blurb about the hill climb shenanigans)

watching:
TV - Dexter is rocking this season with Mos Def, Eddy Olmos, and Colin Hanks as quest stars.

Film - looking forward to viewing the new HP, and yes also the new twilight, AWI endorses team Jacob. Even after my favourite author said recently "Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend"

procrastinating: getting my snow tires on, getting my winter bike ready, waxing my skis, buying my ski pass(&deciding where to ski this winter) really anything winter related.

No comments: