Sunday, November 6, 2011

Got schooled today by the Evans, or as they apparently like to be called the bash brothers.

I'm using the excuse that they only raced 50 minutes yesterday. My race was decent for the first couple laps but that hill finally conquered me and my back, my 42-25 crushed me. The venue was pretty quiet, as soon as we started Ziggy started taking down the course.

Stuck with it and tried to enjoy the fun sections as much as possible,

Highlight of my day was actually pulling of a jedi mind trick for a free tall Pike from Starbucks after sitting in park engine off at the drivethru window for 15 minutes. When the nice young lady came with my black coffee I said "Im not paying for that" She said OK here you go sorry about that. Gotta try that more often.

Really looking forward to not driving to Toronto again tomorrow.

Just crushing some MTB miles

"these aren't the droids your looking for"

No comments: