Thursday, August 25, 2011

Teeny Tiny race change

So my dreams of 24 hour solo glory have been put on hold. Woke up this morning and started getting things ready for the 24 hour this weekend, 2 hours later I had a ticket to Zurich in my inbox.  Very long story of how this came to be, but needless to say I'm very happy and proud to represent Canada at the World Championships next weekend.

Leaving on Saturday, already upgraded to a pod, so I'll hopefully be able to finally crush some sleep on a trans atlantic evening flight.

thats really all I have to say, guess ill just go crush some euros, cause Evan says they're no big deal.

oh oh, also quick film review, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, in a word awesome. James Franco is definitely no Charlton Heston but he does an alright job. A few throwbacks to the original storyline was nice, overall I loved it, the CGI was great and even better it wasn't' in 3D.