Sunday, April 17, 2011

you go to war with the army you have, not the one you want

Thats pretty much I'm feeling at the moment. Really looking forward to this trip, the ipad has already paid off huge in packing and I was able to squeeze my DSLR into my backpack. So no excuses for not getting some great shots. (other than me not being a good picture taker)

Race wise, I'm staying positive if the course suits me and I'm healthy, then hopefully pull out a good race. But I haven't been able to prepare like I would have liked. But like Rummy said just got to giver.

AWI racing has pulled off its first win in its first race of the year. Tristan and Jacob have repeated as tandem Paris to Ancaster champs, just waiting to hear how they did overall.

I've had two great rides on the Phazer the past couple days in Copeland, and some decent video, I need to figure out a way to stabilize the camera more on the helmet. But big thanks to Jeremy for the loan of the helmet strap.

All packed just chill for a bit this afternoon, fly out late tonight to London, maybe a quick trip to see Big Ben and Parliament,  then to Durban and Pietermaritzburg (I think I spelled that right) ....race Saturday.



1 comment:

Tristan Spurr said...

was that a national lampoons quote?