Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kershaw and Harvey who??

Today I finally did it signed up for my first cross country ski race. After riding to hardwood and getting scoffed at by Gareth for riding my bike on a beautiful sunny dry day, Judy took my papers and asked if I knew what time I started, I said 10? she laughed and sounded very dissapointed in my lack of organization and told me 9:15. 

Good ride followed by a trip to the vet, and picked up a copy of MTB Action having no knowledge of what was inside on page 103......

Tomorrow is shaping up to be awesomeness, going to the bike show with Spak and the mrs. and I plan on getting to the bottom of this "rumour" that just keeps going around and refuses to die. I'm planning on wearing a wire.

then the big day saturday,  I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm hoping Kevin rolls up with the trailer.....that would be sweet.

"Its like the Chinese national hockey team winning the Stanley cup in Montreal against the Canadians"

1 comment:

Peter said...

Let me know on rumour and i enjoy 2 of 6 header photos