Saturday, February 26, 2011

just needed some sleep

And by some the amount I've been sleeping would make Raph super jealous. Guess I just needed to play some catch up. Other than the skate ski Tuesday and a solid ride Wednesday with t-dog I've been lacking energy big time.

Took the time to get caught up on other things, and yesterdays Spak marriage announcement had me to excited to train. Turns out you can't believe everything you read on Facebook and really it was a poorly worded blog entry that got the rumour started. I was wondering if i would be invited to the wedding, but then I remembered Matt saying his girlfriend was unsure of me and thought I was "gangsta" I've been called a lot of things before but that was a first.

Woke up today without 8 alarms set and spread around my room in places I couldn't reach very easily to hit snooze. Looked out to sunny skies and felt rested and ready to make myself tired all over again. Began the winter dressing procedure, which I think should count as training time. Headed out for a big loop around Oro not Oro-medonte, just Oro. Solid 200 pointer. Rode past the pancake house, shes looking good I can almost taste those pancakes and coffee out of a styrofoam cup.

Tomorrow I'm going to go for a loop around the hillier Medonte. With a possible stop at hardwood hills to register for the 20km Loppet on Saturday.

As you can see the snowshoe race has been replaced by doing breakfast television Sunday night/Monday morning at Joyride. I think I talked Tristan into the 4:30 am trip down. I won't blame or judge him if he decides to sleep instead.

No comments: