Sunday, January 30, 2011

so much for peace and quiet

I remember the days(2 days ago) when I could go into copeland and never see a soul. Not today, I was almost getting in head on collisions on snowshoes, a few close calls. I guess it was a nice day to be outside.

Got out pretty early (for me) and did 2 hours on the classic skis Its an awesome feeling when the snow conditions match up with my lazyman wax-less skis. My technique is getting a hair better and my avg speed is coming up pretty nice. Used to be hard to get much over 5 kph, now i'm doing a hair raising 8. yeah.

Back to the car swapped my gear and headed back out for another 2 hours on the Tubbs. Which are getting pretty haggard, I bought them from Sport Swap Barrie, so they are a few years old. It was getting into the afternoon and people just started coming out of the woodwork.

 Hip flexors were nice and cooked by the end, but it was a great workout probably one of the better days this year.

I'm going to attempt to get some more time in on the bike in the next week, maybe even some of those interval things.

Im trying not to forget I have tickets for Chasing Legends on wednesday night, please remind me if you can, thank you in advance.

No comments: