Thursday, November 25, 2010

So lost

Solid 178 minute ride yesterday, the sun was out and even though it was hovering around 0 it felt warmer than the previous day. Roads were pretty good until I got back north to Bass lake in between the 5th and 6th, it was a skating rink, almost got off and walked but I thought that would be soft. Fenders came in handy a bit so I think the road bike has had its last hurah.

The whole I didn't invite matt P thing to ride guide came out wrong, I retract that statement, Matt I'm sorry.

Last night I got talked into seeing the new Harry Potter film, I told KB that i have never seen any of the others so I would be lost. She promised I wouldn't be and sure enough I didn't know what the frack was going on. All I know is its a very violent movie that I would not take kids to see.

The expendables on the other hand was awesome, I'm not even going to go into detail, just go rent it, you won't be disappointed. Seeing Stallone, Schwarzenegger, and The Bruce in a scene together was a childhood dream come true.

Haven't gotten out yet today, might turn into a night ride

1 comment:

speedriverbicycle said...

i feel i cannot vote on your phone choice because i don't know what you intend to do with it (primary use).

web browsing? photos? blogging? shits n giggles? get an iphone.

email? bbm? boring stuff? get a berry.

theres my vote.