Wednesday, September 15, 2010

2 more sleeps

Like a kid who wants to open his christmas presents, I really just want to get the show on the road.

After an easy recovery spin, I headed to the big big city to drop off my bike to be re-jigged for the weekend. There are about three different possible set ups which may be used, I won't know which until I get to Haliburton Friday morning.

Also got some Mace baggies for the shoot next week at Blue mountain cause apparently downhilling in spandex is not cool, guess I can fit in at Joyride now too.

not even going to comment on the current state of CTS trash talk,

Also picked up this seasons cross stead, its comfortably resting in the stable, CCX SL with some improvements, steeper head angle and improved crank clearance, Gonna have to wait for a while to put it to the test. Since the CX season, for me, won't start until the UCI races in TO.

In the meantime, there appears to be a "challenge" being put forth by Mountainview, 90km Midland-Horseshoe-Midland, which one source says will be cross bike able, another source talks about swamp and river crossings, so might need a canoe.

Training: 60 mins, <175 watts, high(ish) RPM

Homework: Eat, sleep outside

No comments: