Tuesday, July 13, 2010

lucky for you

Its Tuesday, the race was a couple days ago and becoming a distant memory. So this will be on the shorter side.

Travel was all good, very smooth, great accommodation at the university in Edmonton. Pre-ride was wicked, actually i have never had to walk so much, my front wheel wasn't even able to turn. Decided against doing another lap and figured i'd go off last years memories of the course.

Race went well, started in the front group wasn't sure I'd be able to hold onto the pace so i reverted back to the old steady pace. Kept the pressure on and moved my way back up to finish 2nd, with some pretty bang on lap times. Actually that's as exciting as it got, no bear attacks, no sticks flying into my wheel, pretty uneventful on my end just a 2hour TT.

Kept the leaders jersey, will be down to Bromont to see who gets it myself or Raph, trying to remember where i packed my nevegals and rain gear????

made it here to canmore in good time yesterday for a spin up to the course and a little hot tubing, apparently some european ladies thought it would be nice to use the hot tub sauna area as their own private naked area, slightly awkward not going to lie. I think Jarred Stafford is scared for life.

Rode the course today, not bad, lots o climbing as usual, nothing gnarly descent wise, will be a fitness course for sure. Hope I can climb come Saturday.

1 comment:

Peter said...

You made my day for several reasons

A - fitness douse

B- naked ladies

C- snpd approved race tactics

See u soon I fly in with team paziuk