Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally

After many failed attempts of making it up to Awenda this year, I finally got there, though it is a lot closer now. The wind was howling and the air was brisk, luckily I was able to find my fall weather stuff.

Great ride, a bit of a grind all the way north on baseline, uphill into the wind, kinda like those old walking to school stories. Made it to the store in just about 2 hours, they probably the cheapest convenience store you will ever find while riding. For reference moonstone is the most expensive. Had my lunch and headed out. I opted to try and make my way over to old fort road to head south. I really had no idea of what roads to take other than a general direction. After some random lefts and rights through midland and penetang i magically found it and i trucked it right down to Hillsdale and in.

The long weekend traffic is in full force with people taking off already from the city.

Dog training, Starbuck has gotten the jist of the invisible fence it only took a couple shocks and shes scared to leave the "safe" area. I really had my doubts about the system but i think it may actually work.

A couple more rides to go,

No comments: