Tuesday, March 23, 2010

18 minutes

All the time i have to write up this post, that's one way to make sure its not a book.

Got my taxes out of the way monday afternoon, in time to get my battery charged for a ride in midhurst. Looked at my files and the first ride last year was april 27th, so about 4-5 weeks ahead of last year. Another point for Al Gore. Solid ride one new tree down thanks to not having 8 winter storms roll through, a little snow here and there, Copeland shouldn't be to far behind. Yes I crashed, it was more of a bail then a stumble and trip into some brush.

Matt killed some parking cones with his Audi afterwards.

Today I was back on the mtb for some intensity on mapleton, started a workout i wanted to do, almost passed, gathered my thoughts and decided to do something a little more progressive, start at 165 hr and keep bumping that up 5 beats each run up until I couldn't go any higher. That went a lot better.

10 minutes.

Now headed to Midland for my polio, diphtheria, tetanus, malaria, small pox, plague etc, all kinds of crazy shots for Guatemala.

Weekend could see another mns group road ride,

Also discovered I am (will be) within riding distance of the midland TT's, Orillia has a new club as well, not sure where there TT's are though, might be nice to mix it up a little.

2 minutes

Stoked, .....oh looks like I need to get down to JR150 soon.

1 comment:

Matt Spak said...

I totally forgot about my second career as an Autocrosser.