1) just want to say good luck to my southern CX homies this weekend at the anvil and mooneys bay, kill it.
2) interesting video
3) finished deadwood, ok except for the fact it didn't really end. thinking HBO execs just kinda pulled the plug after the end of season 3. Good while it lasted.
4) Its official Starbuck is a nutbar
5) made a new goal for myself to own a mtb with gears by the end of 2010, wish me luck.
6) Really looking forward to the ride tomorrow and riding three stage. (#5 may be moved up to end of the month post ride)
7) Avatar looks good, so does 2012 for pure popcorn value. (and john cusack)
8) So the colbert nation has raised almost a 1/4 million for US speedskating, if you watch it you'll see big nation logo's on there thighs. Dam, the CCA needs to find a sugar daddy like that. Rick Mercer???
9) apparently there is someone out there that has a man crush on Matt and Myself kinda freaking me out.
10) all of the above
"The passion for playing chess is one of the most unaccountable in the world. It slaps the theory of natural selection in the face. It is the most absorbing of occupations. The least satisfying of desires. A nameless excrescence upon life. It annihilates a man. You have, let us say, a promising politician, a rising artist that you wish to destroy. Dagger or bomb are archaic and unreliable - but teach him, inoculate him with chess."
H.G. Wells, Certain Personal Matters, 1898