Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sun??

Yup woke up and the sun was shining, it really is a beautiful thing, all that nuclear fusion going on and stuff. Hydrogen turning into Helium....yeah just watched a documentary on the sun. Anyways it was nice to see.

Glued up the rhino's today, went on nicely easy to straighten up. Then jumped on the road bike for a good endurance ride, bass lake road was the goal........

watching Mathew Mcconaughey showing the "new" way to resuscitate someone on CNN. Basically don't do mouth to mouth, cause we have 8-10 minute of oxygenated blood in us already. So just do 80-100 compressions a minute. interesting kinda makes sense.

back to riding, good ride until I started to come back down the 5th, i could feel my energy fading a bit. I was still able to keep up a good clip and power but i felt bonkish. I think thats the years upon years of riding base, when i used to blow up i could barely ride at 20kph on a flat road, now i can still push good watts, it just feels not good like. Made it into the shop grabbed a cliff bar, i should really keep a stach of food in there.

Then on my way home, i had to cross some new pavment on innisfil street, though i didn't know how new until i crossed it. My tires sunk in almost up to the rims, no signs, no workers, just fresh soft asphalt. I left a really nice line right through it, just as i said my best "awesome" i noticed a worker taking a smoke break under a tree, he didn't even look at me he just walked over to the big groove I left and dropped a huge f-bomb. classic.

Made it home, stuffed myself, walked the dog, napped, ate some more. Figured out what im making for the potluck tommorow night its going to be good.

"Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'."

Michael McClary

No comments: